- Doctors now in 2nd month of a strike, and Zimbabwe teachers will only work 2 days a week and no longer abide by the formal dress code
- Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) says tertiary institutions must introduce uniforms for female students, ostensibly to avoid sexual abuse.
- FORMER FINANCE MINISTER ,MDC Alliance VP Tendai Biti says Zimbabwe will collapse in six months owing to the run away inflation .
- A CHIMANIMANI woman Sibongile Mlambo like Grace Mugabe, locked up boyfriend Robert Manzou's body (40)for two days as she left for another binge.
- CHAMISA KHUPHE FIGHT in new twist in the battle for control of the MDC opposition party
Zimbabwe’s High Court has ruled in favour of the democratic opposition, after giving the go ahead for main opposition MDC T led by their president Richard Morgan Tsvangirai can go ahead on 14 April 2016
MDCT had sought the courts intervention after the traditionally oppressive President Robert Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime fought to use the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) to block the protest thus subvert democracy.
The High Court also ordered the police to meet the costs of the application.
The lic Police (ZRP) was ordered to pay the court coMDC T spokesman Luke Tamborinyoka called the Zimbabwe High Court judgment a “victory for democracy” after the passing of the ruling in favour of MDC T in which the Zimbabwe Republic Police Force (ZRP) have been ordered to pay court costs. By Sibusiso Ngwenya