- ZANU PF has a huge advantage , with huge billboards and banners of Mnangagwa on buildings, across the country, imported hundreds of new vehicles, a US$200 million war chest along with receiving US$6m from Zimbabwe's treasury
- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
Highfield Zanu pf National Assembly representative Cde Psychology Maziwisa an avid Mugabe boot licker and Oscar Pambuka were arrested today by Zacc on charges of arrested today and detained at Avondale Police Station.on charges of US$12 500 actual prejudice paid to them and $36 000 potential prejudice for an offer of public relations consultancy services to Zimbabwe Power Company through ex Energy and Power Development Minister Undenge (Dr Samuel).
It is reported that the two were given a contract to offer the public relations consultancy services to Zesa yet its understood that Zesa actually had a fully-fledged PR department. The two were paid US$12 500 which they never returned and they were also supposed to get a further US$36 000, however this failed after the issue raised public alarm.
The two are represented by lawyer Jonathan Samukange who confirmed their arrest
Maziwisa and Pambuka are directors of Fruitful Communications a public relations firm, hand-picked in 2017 by Zesa Holdings to conduct public relations services .
The two were hired despite the fact that Zesa Holdings has a fully fledged public relations department.
Former Energy and Power Development Minister Dr Samuel Undenge has since been arrested for abuse of office for issuing a directive to Zimbabwe Power Company to engage Fruitful Communications without going to tender. Fruitful Communications was supposed to disseminate information on all ZimAsset-based projects. Fruitful Communications allegedly fraudulently invoiced US$12 650 to ZPC, and received payment without doing any work. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo1 Mugabe with Maziwisa and photo 2 Oscar Pambuka