- Zimbabwe is experiencing a new beginning aimed at achieving political and economic gain. The media are powerful growth accelerators if handled correctly and we the media have the power to bring positive change
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) has appointed Ms Faith Mazani as its new Commissioner-General with effect from 1 February 2018
- "MDC T being the largest opposition must lead by example in picking a leader. As per MDC T Constitution elect leaders at Congress and not handpick them?'-Temba Mliswa
- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
- The coup, named Operation Restore Legacy, was about keeping the Joint Operation Command Junta in power at all cost
Highfield Zanu pf National Assembly representative Cde Psychology Maziwisa an avid Mugabe boot licker and Oscar Pambuka were arrested today by Zacc on charges of arrested today and detained at Avondale Police Station.on charges of US$12 500 actual prejudice paid to them and $36 000 potential prejudice for an offer of public relations consultancy services to Zimbabwe Power Company through ex Energy and Power Development Minister Undenge (Dr Samuel).
It is reported that the two were given a contract to offer the public relations consultancy services to Zesa yet its understood that Zesa actually had a fully-fledged PR department. The two were paid US$12 500 which they never returned and they were also supposed to get a further US$36 000, however this failed after the issue raised public alarm.
The two are represented by lawyer Jonathan Samukange who confirmed their arrest
Maziwisa and Pambuka are directors of Fruitful Communications a public relations firm, hand-picked in 2017 by Zesa Holdings to conduct public relations services .
The two were hired despite the fact that Zesa Holdings has a fully fledged public relations department.
Former Energy and Power Development Minister Dr Samuel Undenge has since been arrested for abuse of office for issuing a directive to Zimbabwe Power Company to engage Fruitful Communications without going to tender. Fruitful Communications was supposed to disseminate information on all ZimAsset-based projects. Fruitful Communications allegedly fraudulently invoiced US$12 650 to ZPC, and received payment without doing any work. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo1 Mugabe with Maziwisa and photo 2 Oscar Pambuka