- ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as gvt is recruiting nurses to replace the 15000 nurses fired by Rtd Gen, VP Chiwenga two days ago #Munhuwesemuroad!
- CIVIL RIGHTS WATCH AFRIFORUM SEEKS TO HAVE GRACE MUGABE diplomatic immunity by the South African government.
- THE DICTATOR MUGABE IS GONE but the Zanu pf dictatorship remains, actually stronger than before and now under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime
- ZANU-PF's BIKITA EAST MP Kennedy Matimba collapsed and died at a private hospital, Makurira Memorial Hospital in Masvingo on Tuesday night
- THOMAS MAPFUMO, MUKANYA, an icon of Chimurenga liberation war music and longterm musician, arrived last night at Zimbabwe's Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport
Highfield Zanu pf National Assembly representative Cde Psychology Maziwisa an avid Mugabe boot licker and Oscar Pambuka were arrested today by Zacc on charges of arrested today and detained at Avondale Police Station.on charges of US$12 500 actual prejudice paid to them and $36 000 potential prejudice for an offer of public relations consultancy services to Zimbabwe Power Company through ex Energy and Power Development Minister Undenge (Dr Samuel).
It is reported that the two were given a contract to offer the public relations consultancy services to Zesa yet its understood that Zesa actually had a fully-fledged PR department. The two were paid US$12 500 which they never returned and they were also supposed to get a further US$36 000, however this failed after the issue raised public alarm.
The two are represented by lawyer Jonathan Samukange who confirmed their arrest
Maziwisa and Pambuka are directors of Fruitful Communications a public relations firm, hand-picked in 2017 by Zesa Holdings to conduct public relations services .
The two were hired despite the fact that Zesa Holdings has a fully fledged public relations department.
Former Energy and Power Development Minister Dr Samuel Undenge has since been arrested for abuse of office for issuing a directive to Zimbabwe Power Company to engage Fruitful Communications without going to tender. Fruitful Communications was supposed to disseminate information on all ZimAsset-based projects. Fruitful Communications allegedly fraudulently invoiced US$12 650 to ZPC, and received payment without doing any work. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo1 Mugabe with Maziwisa and photo 2 Oscar Pambuka