- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
- MDC ALLIANCE VP NCUBE calls for the resignation of Senators Komichi, Mudzuri and Mwonzora , for openly associating themselves with a recent court order that invalidated Nelson Chamisa's tenure as leader of the MDC opposition.
- LESSONS FOR AFRICA'S LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE REGARDING FIRST WORLD-case in Point British PM, Johnson coronavirus hospitalisation in the London St Thomas Hospital ICU
- UK coronavirus: record daily death toll of 938 in 24 hrs, as PM Johnson faces a 4th night in an Intensive Care Unit in Hospital
- 'HOLDERS OF IMMIGRATION PERMITS AND VISAS which expire during the Corona virus lockdown can continue to stay'- Ministry of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage said Statutory Instrument 83 of 2020
Zimbabwe’s vice president who recently received the Highlanders Bosso football club No 9 t-shirt, Emmerson Mnangagwa told parliament that the Nigerian regime must be ashamed over the humiliation of Robert Mugabe by Sahara TV journalists in Nigeria recently.
Mugabe’s humiliation arose from the fact that a team of Sahara TV journalists way laid him as he walked to his official limousine from the inauguration ceremony of the new Nigerian President, Mohammadu Buhari, and challenged him over his extended stay in power and the obvious lack of democracy in Zimbabwe.
Emmerson Mnangawa , affectionately now refered to as Bosso No9, claimed that this would never happen to a visiting Head of State in Zimbabwe. To the discerning eye it just goes to prove that there is no democracy in Zimbabwe, thats why people rightfully live in fear for their lives and never ever dare to question Mugabe over this. What the Sahara TV journalists did, is celebrated by Zimbabweans both at home and across the diaspora as a symbol of absolute defiance to ‘Black oppression of blacks’ by the despot. Sibusiso Ngwenya.