- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
Zimbabwe’s vice president who recently received the Highlanders Bosso football club No 9 t-shirt, Emmerson Mnangagwa told parliament that the Nigerian regime must be ashamed over the humiliation of Robert Mugabe by Sahara TV journalists in Nigeria recently.
Mugabe’s humiliation arose from the fact that a team of Sahara TV journalists way laid him as he walked to his official limousine from the inauguration ceremony of the new Nigerian President, Mohammadu Buhari, and challenged him over his extended stay in power and the obvious lack of democracy in Zimbabwe.
Emmerson Mnangawa , affectionately now refered to as Bosso No9, claimed that this would never happen to a visiting Head of State in Zimbabwe. To the discerning eye it just goes to prove that there is no democracy in Zimbabwe, thats why people rightfully live in fear for their lives and never ever dare to question Mugabe over this. What the Sahara TV journalists did, is celebrated by Zimbabweans both at home and across the diaspora as a symbol of absolute defiance to ‘Black oppression of blacks’ by the despot. Sibusiso Ngwenya.