- DIESEL PRICE RISES from from US$1,27 to US$1,32 and petrol from $1,26 to US$1,30 now that lockdown has been eased
- WHO REMEMBERS, ZBC NEWS ACHOR , Lee Ann Bernard's post where she mocked diaspora based Zimbabweans?
- MARRY MUBAIWA'S lawyer Mtetwa, says Mubaiwa cannot stand trial today because of ill-health.
- ARMED ROBBERS TIED UP STAFF AT TWO BULAWAYO SERVICE STATIONS, sold fuel and collected cash for 3 hours.
- KARIBA council was disconnected for Z$24 million debt, yet electricity comes from Kariba.
Zimbabwe’s vice president who recently received the Highlanders Bosso football club No 9 t-shirt, Emmerson Mnangagwa told parliament that the Nigerian regime must be ashamed over the humiliation of Robert Mugabe by Sahara TV journalists in Nigeria recently.
Mugabe’s humiliation arose from the fact that a team of Sahara TV journalists way laid him as he walked to his official limousine from the inauguration ceremony of the new Nigerian President, Mohammadu Buhari, and challenged him over his extended stay in power and the obvious lack of democracy in Zimbabwe.
Emmerson Mnangawa , affectionately now refered to as Bosso No9, claimed that this would never happen to a visiting Head of State in Zimbabwe. To the discerning eye it just goes to prove that there is no democracy in Zimbabwe, thats why people rightfully live in fear for their lives and never ever dare to question Mugabe over this. What the Sahara TV journalists did, is celebrated by Zimbabweans both at home and across the diaspora as a symbol of absolute defiance to ‘Black oppression of blacks’ by the despot. Sibusiso Ngwenya.