- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
Zimbabwe’s vice president who recently received the Highlanders Bosso football club No 9 t-shirt, Emmerson Mnangagwa told parliament that the Nigerian regime must be ashamed over the humiliation of Robert Mugabe by Sahara TV journalists in Nigeria recently.
Mugabe’s humiliation arose from the fact that a team of Sahara TV journalists way laid him as he walked to his official limousine from the inauguration ceremony of the new Nigerian President, Mohammadu Buhari, and challenged him over his extended stay in power and the obvious lack of democracy in Zimbabwe.
Emmerson Mnangawa , affectionately now refered to as Bosso No9, claimed that this would never happen to a visiting Head of State in Zimbabwe. To the discerning eye it just goes to prove that there is no democracy in Zimbabwe, thats why people rightfully live in fear for their lives and never ever dare to question Mugabe over this. What the Sahara TV journalists did, is celebrated by Zimbabweans both at home and across the diaspora as a symbol of absolute defiance to ‘Black oppression of blacks’ by the despot. Sibusiso Ngwenya.