- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
- INFERTILITY: FIRST LADY WARNS THAT stress, excessive smoking, alcohol, genetically abnormalities, fibroids, endometriosis ,pesticides or radiation are some of the causes of infertility .
- 'VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more'.
- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
HOLLYWOOD A-lister Will Smith made a surprise visit to the resort town of Victoria Falls yesterday.
It is not clear how he sneaked unnoticed into the country, but the word on the street is that the Men in Black star is sleeping over in Zambia.
Smith, who has been on an African tour in the past days with his family, has flown to Egypt, Tanzania, and Morocco in his private plane.
It remains unclear how long he has been in Zimbabwe but he took loads of pictures with excited fans in Victoria Falls before and after he bungee jumped off the world famous Victoria Falls Bridge.
The movie star and successful rapper joins a list of notable stars in the world of entertainment and politics who have also sampled the magic of Victoria Falls.
Professional wrestler, Shawn Michaels, movie star and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, the late pop icon Michael Jackson, RnB singer Joe Thomas and the legendary R Kelly have visited the Victoria Falls and gone on game drives to see wild animals in their natural habitat. source-chronicle