- UNITED STATES LAUNCHES a five-year $35 million program that will offer services to 250,000 HIV-affected orphans and vulnerable children, 59,500 households, and 15,000 vulnerable youth.
- MURDER: INYATHI MAN (42) , JAILED 17 YEARS FOR KILLING A BAR PATRON in a dispute over 20 cents
- 'MDC ALLIANCE TENDENCY TO DISRESPECT WOMEN IS DISGUSTING'- Zanu-PF Director in the Commissariat, Retired Colonel George Nare
- VP CHIWENGA URGES ZANU PF SUPPORTERS WHO JOINED MDC UNDER MUGABE , to return home and assist in developing Zimbabwe as there is no hope in the opposition.
- SOLDIER ARRESTED AFTER SHOOTING HIS NIECE AND DAUGHTER in a failed attempt to shoot his wife for denying him sex.
HOME AFFAIRS MINISTER has classified self-exiled former Ministers the deceitful Jonathan Moyo, Zanu pf apologist Saviour Kasukuwere and deposed former president Robert Mugabe’s nephew, Patrick Zhuwao as security risks.
Obert Mpofu made this statement because of the trios actions since the Operation Restore Order coup, which were allegedly hell bent on G40’s continuing attacks on the new Zimbabwe administration under President Mnangagwa, Vice presidents Chiwenga and Mohadi, effectively ‘banishing’ them to exile. Without saying so, he is depicting them as terror threats, therefore ramping up the fight to catch them as that means they are likely a global terror threat and their actions must be flagged worldwide at all ports of entry and their actions and ‘security risk’ back ground must be known so the world becomes aware of the risks around them.
Love or hate Mnangagwa, no Zimbabwean will ever accept this trio escaping justice as most of the misery faced by Zimbabweans over the last 20 years can actually be narrowed down to their actions including Jonathan Moyo’s AIPPA and POSA and therefore will certainly support Mnangagwa’s administration efforts to make the trio feel what millions of Zimbabweans endured all along.
Finally Zanu pf against Zanu pf , lets enoy it, its afree show,..next Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must fall! The military must return to barracks, we don’t need amilitary regime.
If you know where self-exiled former Ministers Jonathan Moyo, Patrick Zhuwao and Saviour Kasukuwere are holed up, let us know and we will expose them. All Zimbabweans, friends, family, enemies and other must give us any information no matter how small and we will submit it to authorities. These criminals must be found soon before they destabilise the peace in Zimbabwe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya