- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
HOME AFFAIRS MINISTER has classified self-exiled former Ministers the deceitful Jonathan Moyo, Zanu pf apologist Saviour Kasukuwere and deposed former president Robert Mugabe’s nephew, Patrick Zhuwao as security risks.
Obert Mpofu made this statement because of the trios actions since the Operation Restore Order coup, which were allegedly hell bent on G40’s continuing attacks on the new Zimbabwe administration under President Mnangagwa, Vice presidents Chiwenga and Mohadi, effectively ‘banishing’ them to exile. Without saying so, he is depicting them as terror threats, therefore ramping up the fight to catch them as that means they are likely a global terror threat and their actions must be flagged worldwide at all ports of entry and their actions and ‘security risk’ back ground must be known so the world becomes aware of the risks around them.
Love or hate Mnangagwa, no Zimbabwean will ever accept this trio escaping justice as most of the misery faced by Zimbabweans over the last 20 years can actually be narrowed down to their actions including Jonathan Moyo’s AIPPA and POSA and therefore will certainly support Mnangagwa’s administration efforts to make the trio feel what millions of Zimbabweans endured all along.
Finally Zanu pf against Zanu pf , lets enoy it, its afree show,..next Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must fall! The military must return to barracks, we don’t need amilitary regime.
If you know where self-exiled former Ministers Jonathan Moyo, Patrick Zhuwao and Saviour Kasukuwere are holed up, let us know and we will expose them. All Zimbabweans, friends, family, enemies and other must give us any information no matter how small and we will submit it to authorities. These criminals must be found soon before they destabilise the peace in Zimbabwe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya