- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
- ZANU PF HAS CONFISCATED a Ford Everest car from Mutinhiri was allocated a Ford Everest car from former Mashonaland East Provincial Affairs minister Ambrose Mutinhiri who quit Zanu pf and launched the opposition National Patriotic Front (NPF), a party by deposed former president Mugabe
HOME AFFAIRS MINISTER has classified self-exiled former Ministers the deceitful Jonathan Moyo, Zanu pf apologist Saviour Kasukuwere and deposed former president Robert Mugabe’s nephew, Patrick Zhuwao as security risks.
Obert Mpofu made this statement because of the trios actions since the Operation Restore Order coup, which were allegedly hell bent on G40’s continuing attacks on the new Zimbabwe administration under President Mnangagwa, Vice presidents Chiwenga and Mohadi, effectively ‘banishing’ them to exile. Without saying so, he is depicting them as terror threats, therefore ramping up the fight to catch them as that means they are likely a global terror threat and their actions must be flagged worldwide at all ports of entry and their actions and ‘security risk’ back ground must be known so the world becomes aware of the risks around them.
Love or hate Mnangagwa, no Zimbabwean will ever accept this trio escaping justice as most of the misery faced by Zimbabweans over the last 20 years can actually be narrowed down to their actions including Jonathan Moyo’s AIPPA and POSA and therefore will certainly support Mnangagwa’s administration efforts to make the trio feel what millions of Zimbabweans endured all along.
Finally Zanu pf against Zanu pf , lets enoy it, its afree show,..next Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must fall! The military must return to barracks, we don’t need amilitary regime.
If you know where self-exiled former Ministers Jonathan Moyo, Patrick Zhuwao and Saviour Kasukuwere are holed up, let us know and we will expose them. All Zimbabweans, friends, family, enemies and other must give us any information no matter how small and we will submit it to authorities. These criminals must be found soon before they destabilise the peace in Zimbabwe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya