- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
MDC Proportional representation House of Assembly member for Matabeleland South Priscilla Misihairabwi-Mushonga has expressed fears that her life is in danger after her interview with the Zimpapers radio Star FM.
She said following the interview she has received a barrage of insults and attacks from quite a number of people using both local and South African mobile numbers.
In her interview with George Msumba, Misihairabwi-Mushonga said MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai should have taken full responsibility for the violence that broke out at the party’s Bulawayo offices early last month, which saw one his three vice presidents Ms Thokozani Khupe being attacked for allegedly convening an unsanctioned meeting.
“I have not had a night sleep since the interview I had with Star FM. I have received so many abusive messages whilst I had initially put these to political banter I am now seriously concerned that my life could be at risk. I am doing two things.posting the numbers of those that have been calling me on my page and reporting to the police here and in South Africa since the group numbers are in South Africa,” she said.
“Thankfully I will be in South Africa and will be meeting with the authorities there. If I had any doubt that we are cloning a Zanu PF in some people who claim to be democrats the threats and cyber bullying I have gone through in the last 48hrs are testimony, Am really SAD that people that I have believed in for more than two decades of my life are really monsters.”
She posted the numbers used to threaten her.
Source – by Stephen Jakes. Byo24News