- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
If an ordinary street person in Zimbabwe kills someone else, this is rated as crime and when justice catches up with them, they will most likely spend a long term in prison for the ‘CRIME’.
However a wealthy, powerful, figure presiding over ruthless security forces such as the CIO, ZRP, ZNA, Airforce and Zanu PF militia is free to butcher thousands from other tribes such 20 000 Ndebeles in Matebeleland and Midlands, murder other races such as white commercial farmers, destroy property and make thousands of ordinary Zimbabwean citizens homeless such as in Murambatsvina, murder political opposition supporters such as in the murderous 2008 campaign of Zanu PF violence against opposition and Activists, and butcher Chiadzwa diamond prospectors in broad daylight using helicopter gunships, and all these crimes against humanity are simply chalked off as a simple process of liberating a people from legal, social, or political restrictions , thus effectively nation building which should simply be documented as ‘History’
Murder is crime, irrespective of who you are, how many people you kill and how long it has been since the murders. As long as the perpetrators of such injustice, live on, they should be hunted down, caught and hauled before the ICC and face prosecution for all their crimes against humanity. Zimbabweans cannot sit back and allow the despot Mugabe, his henchmen such as Mnangagwa, Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts, and Securocrats who continuously monopolise wealth and power to escape justice.
Failure to resolve this would mean that the nation are always divided and further fuel hatred that has kept us apart and destroyed our nation, while bouying up the dictator Mugabe and his Zanu PF.
No indivudual, group or sector of Zimbabwe has any right to sweeping their crimes under the carpert or laying claim to having forgiven them. We are all equal before the law and therefore, they need to be hauled, at all costs before to the Hague and be prosecuted by the International Crime Courts (ICC) for their crimes against humanity. The ICC would also be more effective in pursuing all stolen national wealth hidden in friends and relatives and other fronts accounts world wide and giving back the Billions of US$s looted wealth to its rightful owners, the people of Zimbabwe,.
Mugabe and all his Zanu PF must Go!…Discuss!
By Sibusiso Ngwenya.