- UK coronavirus: record daily death toll of 938 in 24 hrs, as PM Johnson faces a 4th night in an Intensive Care Unit in Hospital
- 'HOLDERS OF IMMIGRATION PERMITS AND VISAS which expire during the Corona virus lockdown can continue to stay'- Ministry of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage said Statutory Instrument 83 of 2020
- MDC-T S-G MWONZORA locked up the party’s headquarters yesterday, following a Court ruling that declared Dr Thokozani Khupe the legitimate leader of the opposition and that the party should go back to its 2014 structures before calling for a congress in 90 days.
- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
‘HUMAN FLESH EATING GRANNY’S TUMMY BALLOONS’ AFTER PROPHET TAKES AWAY HER SNAKE WHICH SUPPLIED HUMAN MEAT DELICAY’..WHO SAID MUGABE IS THE ONLY EVIL ZIMBABWEAN???
THE first time you take a glance at her you are likely to mistake her for a heavily pregnant woman, but wait until you hear her ordeal.
A granny from Mutiri Village in Mwenenzi is experiencing hell on earth after failing to get a remedy for her bulging stomach. She started suffering after “her snake” stopped supplying human flesh.
Rudo Mangezi (70) was last month allegedly found in possession of a snake which was supplying her with human flesh.
When the snake was taken away by Prophet Isaac Masuka, the woman’s health started deteriorating because she no longer ate human flesh, sources claimed.
The woman said she had been to various hospitals and spiritual healers to no avail, and pointed out that she did not own a snake or eat human flesh, and if ever she made the “confessions” as alleged, she could have been drunk at the time.
Nonetheless, Headman Lovemore Machipisa narrated how villagers believe the woman got to carry the painful burden.
“The leader of Zambuko Apostolic church Isaac Masuka was in the village for a cleansing ceremony. He revealed that there was an old woman in the village with a snake which was responsible for most deaths here.
“He led people to Mangezi’s homestead where upon arrival, he revealed that the snake was in a drum and opened it.
To everyone’s surprise, the snake came out. At first it appeared small, but then grew bigger,” said Machipisa.
The old woman allegedly confessed before villagers that the snake was hers and it provided her with human flesh.
“The prophet then led villagers to Ngundu business centre and police also attended the scene. Ambuya Mangezi made confessions before everyone.
“At the business centre, the snake tried to escape, but Prophet Masuka ordered the woman to call it back and he captured it using Mangezi’s wrapping cloth.
“The prophet then announced that he was not going to destroy the snake, but will take it to Harare to show other church elders what he had found,” said Machipisa.
He revealed that after Prophet Masuka had left the village, Mangezi’s health deteriorated with her stomach and feet starting to balloon.
B-Metro visited the bedridden Mangezi at her homestead.
“I cannot eat anything and my stomach is getting bigger each and every day. I have been to hospital and traditional healers, but did not get help.
“Traditional healers are saying the stomach is ballooning because of the human flesh which I once ate.”
However, Mangezi said when she confessed about the snake issue, she was drunk.
“I was not in my right senses when I made those confessions. I suspect that prophet is the one behind my illness,” she said.
Some villagers said they did not know what to believe as Mangezi turned tables after the prophet had left. by Nhlalwenhle Ncube.Source: b-metro