- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
Human rights activists on Thursday met with the abducted journalist and democracy rights activist Itai Dzamara’s family to console them five months after he disappeared.
Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights communications officer Kumbirai Mafunda. Kumbirai Mafunda posted on facebook that August is the month when Zimbabwe is supposed to honour and celebrate the exploits of its heroines and heroes.
“We found time to join the Dzamara family at a peaceful vigil at the Africa Unity Square to mark five months of the unexplained disappearance of pro-democracy activist and freelance journalist,” he said.
Dzamara was abducted on March 9 this year and since then his where about has not been established.
Mafunda said on the occasion of Itai Dzamara’s 36th birthday, it is notable that the Zimbabwean government has been shamefully silent and it is business as usual.
Patson Dzamara, Sheffra Dzamara and Nokutenda and Nenyasha Dzamara and Dirk Frey, Irvin Takavada and Charles Nyoni friends of the missing Itai Dzamara on Friday 07 August 2015 lit candles at an emotional vigil held in Africa Unity Square. Itai has been missing since 09 March 2015 when he was disappeared. by Stephen Jakes
– Source: Byo24News