- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF TONS OF PLASTIC PRODUCED GLOBALLY are mainly dumped on land, but a substantial amount, of everyday plastics including single use plastic backs, plastic coffee or tea stirrers, plastic tea or drink containers, water, cool drink and detergent bottles are thrown into the sea by people resulting in global plastic pollution, which is polluting beautiful beaches, and ingested by marine organisms such as fish or may generally sink to the sea floor. Research has found microplastic plastic in fish, mussels and other marine life. This means that the same plastic we carelessly amass and dispose of ends up in our food chain and is not only poisoning the fish and other marine life we eat, but also ends up on our tables where we consume the food, clearly a sitting time bomb. In America, it is estimated that on average , each person, dumps 185 pounds of plastic a year which end up in the ocean. WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM , will play its part , through regular articles, debate and ideas put forward by our guest writer who is passionate about the damage we are doing to earth through plastic pollution just like is expected of all the people, to participate in protecting, our seas, air we breathe, beautiful beaches and other from destruction, through pollution including plastic pollution. What we do today, is not for us, but for future generations and descendants to come,..therefore lets protect the planet from death and destruction by our own doing.
In Africa, -Kenya brought in a ban on the use of plastic bags in August 2017, one step for everyone to follow. Plastic use is a source of pollution and offenders in Kenya face being jailed, hefty fines or both, in the fight against plastic polution by Kenya.
The issue of plastic pollution should be taken seriously by all nations across the Globe, including landlocked countries, as its imperative that we all act now against plastic pollution. The world should wake up to the fact that we are destroying our natural resources, polluting our seas and rivers and soon, wars will be fought around these resources as populations migrate and squeeze together, fighting for limited space and resources. It is up to the whole world to play their part and mitigate against such pending disaster by stemming plastic pollution. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 150,263 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,214 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,142 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,072 likes and
22,070 followers .
Followed by 11,385 people – Sibusiso Ngwenya.