- 3 member tribunal set up to investigate the suitability of Bulawayo High Court Judge Justice Thompson James Mabhikwa for alleged misconduct, sexual harassment and possessing pornographic material
- ZAMBIA’s founding President, (97) has died at a military hospital in Lusaka where he was being treated for pneumonia.
- Bona Mugabe and husband Simbarashe Mutsahuni challenge the reduction of their 1 800-hectare Mazowe farm.
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere for gross incompetence following recommendations by a tribunal, which he appointed to probe her suitability to continue in office.
- BULAWAYO FAWCETT SECURITY GUARD shot in the head with an AK-47 rifle by armed robbers on Monday night.
Hundreds scrambled for Zanu PF party cards at Kwekwe district offices today
Hundreds of Zanu PF members defied Covid 19 lockdown regulations by scrambling for party cards at Zanu PF Kwekwe district offices today.
Insiders say the collection of cards was a sign of security ahead of the 2023 elections.
“People are scrambling for party cards in Midlands so as to be on the safe side ahead of the 2023 elections and to also receive handouts,” said the source who declined to be named.
Meanwhile, ZANU PF officials across the country have been on the forefront in defying Covid 19 lockdown regulations despite the pandemic killing many of party officials.
On Saturday the newly appointed Manicaland minister of state Nokuthula Matsikenyeri conducted a rally in Nyanyadzi where hundreds of party supporters in president Emmerson Mnangagwa’s regalia gathered to see the new minister.
Today those who attended were given 10kilograms of maize meal with some complaining after they did not all receive the staple diet. – Byo24news