- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
The nephew of the deposed President Robert Mugabe, nephew of deposed Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe, Patrick Zhuwao claims that he fled from Zimbabwe for his safety during the recent military coup and will not return as he claims his employees were assaulted and robbed by mobs against his uncle and for working for him.
Zhuwao (50) fled to neighbouring South Africa but before that he ownd a tobacco farm 25 miles outside the capital city Harare
Mugabe’s nephew Zhuwao was Zimbabwe’s Minister of Public Service, Labor, and Social Welfare for only a month before the coup forced him to flee and before that he had been the Minister of Youth Development, Indigenization and Economic Empowerment for two years
Mugabe’s nephew Zhuwao, claims that most of the lates leadership were supporters of the former President Robert Mugabe policies which surprisingly they now criticise yet all along they supported them….DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya