- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
The nephew of the deposed President Robert Mugabe, nephew of deposed Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe, Patrick Zhuwao claims that he fled from Zimbabwe for his safety during the recent military coup and will not return as he claims his employees were assaulted and robbed by mobs against his uncle and for working for him.
Zhuwao (50) fled to neighbouring South Africa but before that he ownd a tobacco farm 25 miles outside the capital city Harare
Mugabe’s nephew Zhuwao was Zimbabwe’s Minister of Public Service, Labor, and Social Welfare for only a month before the coup forced him to flee and before that he had been the Minister of Youth Development, Indigenization and Economic Empowerment for two years
Mugabe’s nephew Zhuwao, claims that most of the lates leadership were supporters of the former President Robert Mugabe policies which surprisingly they now criticise yet all along they supported them….DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya