- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
- 'WHITES CAUSED CYCLONE IDAI ' -Black First Land First (BLF) SA Politician
The nephew of the deposed President Robert Mugabe, nephew of deposed Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe, Patrick Zhuwao claims that he fled from Zimbabwe for his safety during the recent military coup and will not return as he claims his employees were assaulted and robbed by mobs against his uncle and for working for him.
Zhuwao (50) fled to neighbouring South Africa but before that he ownd a tobacco farm 25 miles outside the capital city Harare
Mugabe’s nephew Zhuwao was Zimbabwe’s Minister of Public Service, Labor, and Social Welfare for only a month before the coup forced him to flee and before that he had been the Minister of Youth Development, Indigenization and Economic Empowerment for two years
Mugabe’s nephew Zhuwao, claims that most of the lates leadership were supporters of the former President Robert Mugabe policies which surprisingly they now criticise yet all along they supported them….DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya