- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
The nephew of the deposed President Robert Mugabe, nephew of deposed Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe, Patrick Zhuwao claims that he fled from Zimbabwe for his safety during the recent military coup and will not return as he claims his employees were assaulted and robbed by mobs against his uncle and for working for him.
Zhuwao (50) fled to neighbouring South Africa but before that he ownd a tobacco farm 25 miles outside the capital city Harare
Mugabe’s nephew Zhuwao was Zimbabwe’s Minister of Public Service, Labor, and Social Welfare for only a month before the coup forced him to flee and before that he had been the Minister of Youth Development, Indigenization and Economic Empowerment for two years
Mugabe’s nephew Zhuwao, claims that most of the lates leadership were supporters of the former President Robert Mugabe policies which surprisingly they now criticise yet all along they supported them….DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya