- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Zimbabwe’s President Emmerson Mnangagwa has revealed that former First Lady Grace Mugabe has 16 farms, stating “I know of a certain lady called Stop It who owns 16 farms” adding that ongoing land audit has revealed that most High ranking officials are multiple farm owners.
“The land audit has covered eight out of ten provinces. We have encountered some contradictions because there are some high ranking officials who own multiple farms,” said Mnangagwa.
“I know of a certain lady called Stop It who owns 16 farms.”
Mnangagwa also added that, there are some high ranking officials who have registered farms under relatives, some of them toddlers.
The president indicated that after the audit, all the multiple farm owners would be exposed , dispossessed of their properties and left with only one farm each.Sibusiso NgwenyaINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,354Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,347 people.