- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
A 39-YEAR-OLD teacher in Chipinge has been jailed for three years for being intimate with a Grade 6 pupil.
The primary school teacher, whose name has been withheld to protect the identity of his victim, was convicted on his own plea of guilty before Chipinge magistrate Elizabeth Hanzi.
He was sentenced to five years in prison of which two years were conditionally suspended for five years.
Asked by the magistrate why he abused the girl, he said she consented as they were in love.
“I was in love with the girl. We had agreed to engage in sex because we were in a relationship,” he said.
Prosecutor Shamiso Ncube told the court that on an unknown date in June, the 13-year-old girl, together with her two friends aged 10 and 12, went to the teacher’s house to borrow plastic tins to water the school garden.
However, he gave them his laptop to watch movies in his cottage.
From that day the girls regularly visited the teacher at his house.
On another date, unknown to the prosecutor, the teacher proposed love to the girl and she agreed and he indulged in sex with her.
The minor divulged the incident to a friend on the way home.
The matter was only reported to the police a month later by the girl’s sister after hearing of the abuse through the grapevine, leading to the teacher’s arrest.Source – newsday
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 236,946 members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,504 likes23,512 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision
Followed by 12,510https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10216973817674517/?t=17