- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
- BRITISH AMBASSADOR TO ZIMBABWE, Melanie Robinson says because of a failure to implement genuine reforms, Zimbabwe is far from joining the Commonwealth
- PASSPORT- US$318 for diaspora ZWL $53 local, and ZWL $253 FOR emergency passport , with a backlog of 359 288 passports since August 2018-NONSENSE!
- WOMEN POWER !-FINLAND'S THIRD FEMALE PRIME MINISTER, SANNA MARIN (34) IS THE WORLD'S YOUNGEST PRIME MINISTER and her new finance minister Katri Kulmuni, 32
- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
Not only did Zakaria attend the crusades, he abandoned his traditional apostolic ‘Madzibaba’ tag and performed for two hours.
“Let the people now know that I am no longer interested in being called Madzibaba since I am now a son of Prophet Magaya,” H-METRO reported today.
“Better call me Mwana waMuporofita Magaya”.
“From the teachings I am receiving from Prophet Magaya, I discovered that I was pretending to be holy and allowing myself to be called Madzibaba.
“I do not regret following masowe since it led me to meet prophet Magaya who enlightened me to the zeal,hunger for God and I feel blessed in the arms of Prophet Magaya”. Source:HMetro