- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
Not only did Zakaria attend the crusades, he abandoned his traditional apostolic ‘Madzibaba’ tag and performed for two hours.
“Let the people now know that I am no longer interested in being called Madzibaba since I am now a son of Prophet Magaya,” H-METRO reported today.
“Better call me Mwana waMuporofita Magaya”.
“From the teachings I am receiving from Prophet Magaya, I discovered that I was pretending to be holy and allowing myself to be called Madzibaba.
“I do not regret following masowe since it led me to meet prophet Magaya who enlightened me to the zeal,hunger for God and I feel blessed in the arms of Prophet Magaya”. Source:HMetro