- UN’s SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON RACISM described the 'structural socio-economic exclusion' of racial and ethnic minorities in the UK as 'striking', -
- Air zim to reroute, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls flightsto Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and create Regional hub (centralised/ harare monopoly)
- KHUPHE DEFRAUDS Agriculture College of US$560
- 15 JUNE 1919, one hundred years ago, Captain John Alcock and pilot Aurthur Whitten Brown flew across the Atlantic, the frst Nonstop Transatlantic Flight
- "I know of a certain lady called Stop It who owns 16 farms."-President Mnangagwa refering to Grace Mugabe on radio
Not only did Zakaria attend the crusades, he abandoned his traditional apostolic ‘Madzibaba’ tag and performed for two hours.
“Let the people now know that I am no longer interested in being called Madzibaba since I am now a son of Prophet Magaya,” H-METRO reported today.
“Better call me Mwana waMuporofita Magaya”.
“From the teachings I am receiving from Prophet Magaya, I discovered that I was pretending to be holy and allowing myself to be called Madzibaba.
“I do not regret following masowe since it led me to meet prophet Magaya who enlightened me to the zeal,hunger for God and I feel blessed in the arms of Prophet Magaya”. Source:HMetro