- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
A suspected stowaway who is believed to have fallen from the landing gear of a flight into Heathrow Airport has been found dead in a London garden.
The body – believed to be that of a man – was found in Offerton Road, Clapham just before 15:40 BST on Sunday.
Police said it was thought the individual fell from a Kenya Airways flight from Nairobi.
A neighbour said the body fell a metre away from a resident who had been sunbathing in the garden.
Image captionThe person is believed to have fallen from a Kenya Airways flight from Nairobi on Sunday afternoonThe man, who did not want to be named, said he heard a “whomp” so he looked out of an upstairs window and saw the body and “blood all over the walls of the garden”.
“So I went outside, and it was just then the neighbour came out and he was very shaken,” he said.
The neighbour, who asked not to be named, said a plane spotter, who had been following the flight on an plane tracking app from Clapham Common, had seen the body fall.
The plane spotter had arrived almost at the same time as the police and told them the body had fallen from a Kenyan Airways flight.
The medical conundrum of plane stowawaysWhat happens to plane stowaways?Mystery of the man who fell to earth”If it had been two seconds later, he would have landed on the common where there were hundreds of people – my kids were in the garden 15 minutes before [he fell]”, the neighbour added.
“I spoke to Heathrow. They said this happens once every five years.”
Describing the victim, he said: “One of the reasons his body was so intact was because his body was an ice block.” yahoo
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes