- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Addressing thousands of Zanu-PF supporters in Rushinga district, Mashonaland Central province, in Mrs. Mujuru’s backyard, the first lady said the former vice president will not be buried at the National Heroes’ Acre for allegedly betraying her husband, President Robert Mugabe.
Speaking in vernacular, Mrs. Mugabe said Mrs. Mujuru, who was expelled from both the ruling party and government for allegedly plotting to assassinate Mr. Mugabe, was feeling cold outside Zanu-PF.
Studio 7 failed to get a comment from Mrs. Mujuru whose mobile phone was not being answered.
The first lady said Zanu-PF was now in campaign mood ahead of the 2018 elections declaring Mashonaland Central a no-go area for the opposition.by Thomas Chiripasi