- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
Addressing thousands of Zanu-PF supporters in Rushinga district, Mashonaland Central province, in Mrs. Mujuru’s backyard, the first lady said the former vice president will not be buried at the National Heroes’ Acre for allegedly betraying her husband, President Robert Mugabe.
Speaking in vernacular, Mrs. Mugabe said Mrs. Mujuru, who was expelled from both the ruling party and government for allegedly plotting to assassinate Mr. Mugabe, was feeling cold outside Zanu-PF.
Studio 7 failed to get a comment from Mrs. Mujuru whose mobile phone was not being answered.
The first lady said Zanu-PF was now in campaign mood ahead of the 2018 elections declaring Mashonaland Central a no-go area for the opposition.by Thomas Chiripasi