- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
Addressing thousands of Zanu-PF supporters in Rushinga district, Mashonaland Central province, in Mrs. Mujuru’s backyard, the first lady said the former vice president will not be buried at the National Heroes’ Acre for allegedly betraying her husband, President Robert Mugabe.
Speaking in vernacular, Mrs. Mugabe said Mrs. Mujuru, who was expelled from both the ruling party and government for allegedly plotting to assassinate Mr. Mugabe, was feeling cold outside Zanu-PF.
Studio 7 failed to get a comment from Mrs. Mujuru whose mobile phone was not being answered.
The first lady said Zanu-PF was now in campaign mood ahead of the 2018 elections declaring Mashonaland Central a no-go area for the opposition.by Thomas Chiripasi