- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
IF ZIMBABWE ANTI CORRUPTION COMMITTEE, (Zacc) ARREST JONATHAN MOYO, it follows that Mugabe and his cabal will be open game for all who want them hauled before the law and face prosecution for corruption. It will be the first step towards sending Mugabe to the Hague for crimes against humanity.
This is the reason why a panicking President Robert Mugabe swiftly stepped in and stopped the Goodson Nguni led Zacc committee from arresting Professor Jonathan Moyo and Vice president Phelekezela Mphoko summoned Zacc over attempts to arrest Jonathan Moyo, alleging that his arrest would destabilise Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime.
To the ‘Discerning eye, newzimbabwe vision, the crisis is so corrosive to Zanu PF stability and future as Jonathan Moyo is reportedly at loggerheads with Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa and his Lacoste Zanu pf faction.
Mnangagwa recently commended the media for exposing crime and corruption, adding that no one is above the law in what was seen as a veiled reference to Jonathan Moyo’s Zimdef funds scandal. It is obvious that political prostitute Jonathan Moyo, will not go down alone and thats where the biggest threat to Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats lies. Their future and stability, wholly depends on the safety of the van guard of all undemocratic practices, political violence, election rigging, crime and corruption , a.k.a Professor Jonathan Moyo.
The whole saga is, however good for the nation as its set to expose all corruptio that has all along been swept under the carpert, expose Zanu PF rigging tactics and set Zanu PF on a downward roll as distrust rises amonst the looters and it becomes a dog eat dog game through them selling each other out. Both Jonathan Moyo and Emmerson Mnangagwa are in no position to claim to be safe from elimination through murder,…then again neither can Mugabe himself claim safety as its open game and a free for all to do what they can to save their own sin. No one is safe amongst the criminal Zanu PF. For the people of Zimbabwe, I suggest, sit back, enjoy the free show! Mugabe and all his Zanu PF must go! …..DISCUSS! BySibusiso Ngwenya