- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
Magaya says Mugabe is the only person able to tackle rampant corruption.
“I am 500% sure that my President is not corrupt.
“He (Mugabe) is the one who is able to deal with corruption. He must create a strong system which must deal with corruption,” he is quoted saying by Newsday.
However, over the years Mugabe has vowed to deal with corrupt officials declaring zero tolerance.
But several top government officials including his ministers have been implicated in multimillion dollar scam’s, but action taken on them.by Thobekile Zhou