- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
Flamboyant businessman Philip Chiyangwa has claimed that he is a victim of his vast wealth and good looks hence efforts by opponents to block him from standing as ZIFA presidential candidate.
“Look, people tend to look at my looks and the fact that I am rich they reach certain conclusions.
“A combination of looks and riches attracts problems so I am a victim of my good looks and richness. Everybody who has money attracts problems’ said Chiyangwa.
“Even in this Zifa race, some people are saying because Chiyangwa is rich he will buy his way into office. No people know success stories, these councillors are not foolish, they know what I am capable of. Why do people want to preach poverty? If you preach poverty, you will always be poor” he added.
Chiyaanga said once elected he will be in office for two years.