- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
Flamboyant businessman Philip Chiyangwa has claimed that he is a victim of his vast wealth and good looks hence efforts by opponents to block him from standing as ZIFA presidential candidate.
“Look, people tend to look at my looks and the fact that I am rich they reach certain conclusions.
“A combination of looks and riches attracts problems so I am a victim of my good looks and richness. Everybody who has money attracts problems’ said Chiyangwa.
“Even in this Zifa race, some people are saying because Chiyangwa is rich he will buy his way into office. No people know success stories, these councillors are not foolish, they know what I am capable of. Why do people want to preach poverty? If you preach poverty, you will always be poor” he added.
Chiyaanga said once elected he will be in office for two years.