- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
He said Zimbabweans owe it to themselves to remove Mugabe and Zanu-PF from power as life was getting harder and rougher for ordinary citizens.
Sibanda was part of an estimated 2,000 strong crowd that converged at Zimbabwe Grounds in Harare to pray for abducted good governance activist Itai Dzamara’s safe return.
Sibanda took to the podium amid wild cheers from a predominantly MDC-T crowd and missed no opportunity to rail on President Mugabe and his regime.
“When leaders are elected into power, they forget where they came from; they forget their powers came from the people.
“They think power is now their personal and family property,” said the former war veterans’ leader.
Sibanda, who came as a representative of People First, the outfit comprising fired Zanu-PF rebels, received a standing ovation from the crowd when he spoke and called on the removal of the Mugabe government.
He was saluted by Morgan Tsvangirai who shook his hands after delivering his speech.