- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
President’s Robert Mugabe’s perogative”. Chronicle reported that Mpofu said he aspire to one day scale up the leadership ladder ‘and reach them”.Said Mpofu : “Zanu-PF is very procedural and regimental… we follow procedures.
” We’re lucky to be under President Mugabe’s leadership who is also First Secretary in Zanu-PF. He is assisted by our Second Secretaries VP Mnangagwa and VP Phelekezela Mphoko, then comes the Secretary for Administration, Ignatius
Chombo and myself as the Secretary for Finance I’m the fourth in command.
“This is not a minor achievement being number four in over 14 million people.
“When I’m close to these leaders it makes me think that one day I will reach them,” said Mpofu. Source: chronicle