- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
President’s Robert Mugabe’s perogative”. Chronicle reported that Mpofu said he aspire to one day scale up the leadership ladder ‘and reach them”.Said Mpofu : “Zanu-PF is very procedural and regimental… we follow procedures.
” We’re lucky to be under President Mugabe’s leadership who is also First Secretary in Zanu-PF. He is assisted by our Second Secretaries VP Mnangagwa and VP Phelekezela Mphoko, then comes the Secretary for Administration, Ignatius
Chombo and myself as the Secretary for Finance I’m the fourth in command.
“This is not a minor achievement being number four in over 14 million people.
“When I’m close to these leaders it makes me think that one day I will reach them,” said Mpofu. Source: chronicle