- ZINDZI MANDELA (59) , DAUGHTER OF THE LATE Nelson Mandela and Winnie Madikizela-Mandela and also the South African ambassador to Denmark has died.
- MDC-Alliance leader Advocate Nelson Chamisa has appointed his deputy Professor Welshman Ncube as acting party president with immediate effect.
- ZNA Brighton Matura murdered his girlfriend Fungayi Tendayi and shot himself to death on Wednesday morning at Nyimo shopping centre in Sanyati.
- TWO MURDER ACCUSED INDIVIDUALS INCLUDING THE son of former Midlands Provincial Affairs minister Jason Machaya, Foster, died in a car crash on Wednesday night along the Gweru-Mvuma Road in an accident that also claimed the life of a popular Gweru gold baron who was awaiting trial for murder.
- JUST LIKE AT TSVANGIRAI'S FUNREAL IN 2018, TEMPERS ONCE AGAIN FLARED up from he rowdy, violent MDC youth in Gutu, when Khuphe, arrived to pay her last respects to the MDC Alliance leader Nelson Chamisa was burying his late mother in Gutu on Tuesday.
President’s Robert Mugabe’s perogative”. Chronicle reported that Mpofu said he aspire to one day scale up the leadership ladder ‘and reach them”.Said Mpofu : “Zanu-PF is very procedural and regimental… we follow procedures.
” We’re lucky to be under President Mugabe’s leadership who is also First Secretary in Zanu-PF. He is assisted by our Second Secretaries VP Mnangagwa and VP Phelekezela Mphoko, then comes the Secretary for Administration, Ignatius
Chombo and myself as the Secretary for Finance I’m the fourth in command.
“This is not a minor achievement being number four in over 14 million people.
“When I’m close to these leaders it makes me think that one day I will reach them,” said Mpofu. Source: chronicle