- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
Zimbabwe National Students Union leader Takudzwa Ngadziore, 22, was arrested on Thursday last week a few days after he took part in a demonstration outside Impala Car Rental which is accused of leasing its cars to state security agents who abducted a student in Bulawayo.
Ngadziore was released on Z$2,000 bail on Monday and ordered not to go 100 meters of Impala Car Rental.
Impala reportedly leased out dozens of vehicles to security forces ahead of planned anti-government protests on July 31. The vehicles were used in human rights violations across the country, including a Ford Ranger vehicle which was used to abduct 22-year-old journalism student Tawanda Muchehiwa in Bulawayo on July 30.
The students have been demanding that Impala Car Rental comes clean on the individuals involved in Muchehiwa’s abduction, and the location where he was driven to be tortured over three days before he was dumped back in Bulawayo badly injured. Source – bloomberg