- US SENATE calls for arms sale Saudi Arabia ban with democrats and Republicans agreeing on sanctions on Saudi Arabia because of the Jamal Khashoggi murder at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey.
- FESTIVE SEASON ACCIDENTS: At least 40 people died last night after a Brooklyn bus from Zvishavane to the South Africa Musina exploded into flames on Thursday night.
- CHAMISA 'brands supporters as “stupid” for undertaking an unnecessary demonstration that resulted in the death of 6 people' and damage to property on 1 August 2018.
- CARLIFORNIA WILDFIRES -63 DEAD, 600 MISSING-The death toll continues to rise in Carlifornia where two major fires are still burning and several fires have been contained.
- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
Imran Khan, the Pakistan’s cricket star who retired from the sport and turned-politician has been sworn in after over two decades (22) years in politics, as Pakistan prime minister with effect from Saturday 18/8/18 for the next five years. Khan’s party won the majority votes in last month’s election. Khan a man with aclean financial record, who is not compromised in any way, campaigned, promising to end corruption, implement aruthless accountability process and bring back all money which has been taken abroad. He previously brought home the world cup in Cricket after winning the world cup. He managed to establish a hospital and University in his campaign. It is claimed by others that he won the majority because he is the military’s favourite candidate.
He feels dialogue with the Taliban is important and wants apositive relation with the USA as he says people do not want extrajudicial drone killings, and he will go after those who looted money through corruption. His challenge is that none of the prvious predecessessors finished their five year terms in office so he is facing a mamoth task.
The majority of Pakistani people are under 30 and he has appealed to the youth who have pushed out the old guard and have established their youthful presence and dominance across the media using morden technology such as social media. Imran is projected to transform governance, the tattered economy, social sector and rebuilding Pakistani credibility internationally, a total paradigm shift for Pakistan. His challenge is building healthy relations with neighbours Afghanistan, China and India, and it will be led by the foreign minster, but that individual will be the military’s choice, as the military remain in control and it would be defeatist if there are attempts to demilitarise the cabinet if there are attempts to change the status quo in a typical military state for seven decades since existence . More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 157,459
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,437 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,329 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,556 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
photo-Imran Khan -iblagh