- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
IN PRINCIPLE MUGABE WAS RIGHT TO SAY LAND TO THE PEOPLE, and work at returning ownership of land, resources, minerals and other resources back to the people of Zimbabwe, thereby redressing a past imbalance brought about by the white racist Rhodesian regime led by Ian Smith.
The disastrous Zanu Pf land redistribution policy which led to the removal of white commercial farmers and redistribution of land to the black people, was a great step for the people.
It would however be folly for any one whether the military or democratic opposition to attempt to reverse the gains that the indigenous people have made over the last seventeen years. No one in their right minds wants to see this happen. The only thing we expect is a full stock take of the farms and to have corrupt people like politicians, the rich and securocrats and Zanu pf and Mugabe family along with their close allies , stripped of their multiple farms, which should be redistributed to deserving people queing for land.
Farms already in place should be cut down drastically to manageable sizes and shared out to the people of Zimbabwe. Any attempt to reverse the land issue should be thwarted heavily by the generals, no turning back on land as we have come a long way to be where we are today and the only thing between struggling today and afree tomorrow is Mugabe finally stepping down. For now let the generals keep him under house arrest.
Hey, the generals are democratic people and want everything done by the book,..he will step down and walk away or be carried out on a hearse with the generals doing the slow march,..Mugabe must go! Sibusiso Ngwenya