- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
- INFERTILITY: FIRST LADY WARNS THAT stress, excessive smoking, alcohol, genetically abnormalities, fibroids, endometriosis ,pesticides or radiation are some of the causes of infertility .
- 'VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more'.
- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
IN PRINCIPLE MUGABE WAS RIGHT TO SAY LAND TO THE PEOPLE, and work at returning ownership of land, resources, minerals and other resources back to the people of Zimbabwe, thereby redressing a past imbalance brought about by the white racist Rhodesian regime led by Ian Smith.
The disastrous Zanu Pf land redistribution policy which led to the removal of white commercial farmers and redistribution of land to the black people, was a great step for the people.
It would however be folly for any one whether the military or democratic opposition to attempt to reverse the gains that the indigenous people have made over the last seventeen years. No one in their right minds wants to see this happen. The only thing we expect is a full stock take of the farms and to have corrupt people like politicians, the rich and securocrats and Zanu pf and Mugabe family along with their close allies , stripped of their multiple farms, which should be redistributed to deserving people queing for land.
Farms already in place should be cut down drastically to manageable sizes and shared out to the people of Zimbabwe. Any attempt to reverse the land issue should be thwarted heavily by the generals, no turning back on land as we have come a long way to be where we are today and the only thing between struggling today and afree tomorrow is Mugabe finally stepping down. For now let the generals keep him under house arrest.
Hey, the generals are democratic people and want everything done by the book,..he will step down and walk away or be carried out on a hearse with the generals doing the slow march,..Mugabe must go! Sibusiso Ngwenya