- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
Career MDC-T activist based in South Africa, Dewa Mavhinga, who together with Nelson Chamisa, Tendai Biti and Peter Godwin made presentations before the US senate Foreign Relations committee where they took turns to besmirch the country urging the US government to maintain its ruinous sanctions regime, twitted that Zimbabwe Military has taken over policing at the Beitbridge Border post.
Said Mavhinga, “Just received information that the #Zimbabwe Military has taken over policing at the Beitbridge Border post. Ordinarily policing is for @PoliceZimbabwe but some senior #ZanuPF people like @tmukupe say police supports @nelsonchamisa. @povonewsafrica @kubatana @263Chat. Bulawayo 24, More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya