- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
Career MDC-T activist based in South Africa, Dewa Mavhinga, who together with Nelson Chamisa, Tendai Biti and Peter Godwin made presentations before the US senate Foreign Relations committee where they took turns to besmirch the country urging the US government to maintain its ruinous sanctions regime, twitted that Zimbabwe Military has taken over policing at the Beitbridge Border post.
Said Mavhinga, “Just received information that the #Zimbabwe Military has taken over policing at the Beitbridge Border post. Ordinarily policing is for @PoliceZimbabwe but some senior #ZanuPF people like @tmukupe say police supports @nelsonchamisa. @povonewsafrica @kubatana @263Chat. Bulawayo 24, More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya