- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
Career MDC-T activist based in South Africa, Dewa Mavhinga, who together with Nelson Chamisa, Tendai Biti and Peter Godwin made presentations before the US senate Foreign Relations committee where they took turns to besmirch the country urging the US government to maintain its ruinous sanctions regime, twitted that Zimbabwe Military has taken over policing at the Beitbridge Border post.
Said Mavhinga, “Just received information that the #Zimbabwe Military has taken over policing at the Beitbridge Border post. Ordinarily policing is for @PoliceZimbabwe but some senior #ZanuPF people like @tmukupe say police supports @nelsonchamisa. @povonewsafrica @kubatana @263Chat. Bulawayo 24, More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya