- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please join our news platforms and engage in debate with other progressive group and website members
Thank you all for your continuous support, through joining, writing articles and participating in debate, on issues directly affecting the welfare of the ordinary person in the motherland such as Political ,Economic, Equality, Girl Child, Peace, Good Governance, Democracy, Human rights, Accountability, Service Delivery in Employment, Housing ,Education, Health care, Transport and Water reticulation issues.
Please email your articles and views about any pertinent topic to our firstname.lastname@example.org for publication by our newsdesk and sharing across our news platforms listed below:
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans group 64,933 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION group , 28,333 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group, 15,785 members
4) Newzimbabwevision media website with 12,731 likes
5) My timeline with 5000 friends and followed by 5,692 people. By Sibusiso Ngwenya