- CHIPINGE Lushof ,white farmer JF Johannes (36), mistook his black employee for a stray dog and shot him
- CHIEF CHARUMBIRA loses more land to Nemanwa clan following government's decision to upgrade Nemamwa headmanship to a chieftainship
- HUAWEI the heart of political controversy and espionage allegations in UK, US and West, donates ICT equipment to UZ
- Zimbabwe Teachers Association (Zimta) with a membership of 40,000 has now withdrawn from the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) on the grounds that ZCTU operates on partisan politics.
- ZIMBABWE GIVES OUT EXPIRED HIV /AIDS PILLS -Tenolam which expired in June 2018 , saying they are fine
Meanwhile, today, South Africa police arrested an Intercape bus driver , who fled after killing nine Zimbabweans, and injuring 51 others. Among the dead were a toddler, in the accident near Polokwane on Friday last week, while travelling from Harare to Johannesburg.
The culprit was intercepted at Beitbridge Border Post and he has been charged with nine counts of culpable homicide. He will appear before a Polokwane magistrate on Tuesday.
The driver was found hiding inside a goods trailer while trying to illegally cross the border from South Africa to Zimbabwe.
According to South Africa police, the bus was travelling towards Gauteng Province from the direction of Polokwane, when the Intercape bus driver lost control and the vehicle overturned with 61 people onboard including the crew.
Nine of the victims died on the scene and 51 others were rushed to various hospitals in the Limpopo province. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,647
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,557 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,435 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,625 people – .By Sibusiso Ngwenya