- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
The International Monetary Fund (IMF), which is dispatching a mission to Harare next week, has ruled out giving any financial assistance to Zimbabwe until all external debts are settled.
The IMF is expected in the country from August 31st to September 11th to undertake the second review of the Staff Monitored Programme (SMP).
Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa has for years been requesting for fresh funds from the IMF so the country can clear its external debt and move forward.
Government insiders say the economic situation is now worsening.
IMF resident representative to Zimbabwe, Christian Beddies, told VOA Studio 7 that engagement with Harare is continuing. Source – VOA- See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com