- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF), which is dispatching a mission to Harare next week, has ruled out giving any financial assistance to Zimbabwe until all external debts are settled.
The IMF is expected in the country from August 31st to September 11th to undertake the second review of the Staff Monitored Programme (SMP).
Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa has for years been requesting for fresh funds from the IMF so the country can clear its external debt and move forward.
Government insiders say the economic situation is now worsening.
IMF resident representative to Zimbabwe, Christian Beddies, told VOA Studio 7 that engagement with Harare is continuing. Source – VOA- See more at: http://www.newzimbabwevision.com