- 'MDC-T Spokesperson Obert Gutu banned from setting foot at the party's Harvest House headquarters by a group of party youths calling themselves The Vanguard'
- Zimbabwe is experiencing a new beginning aimed at achieving political and economic gain. The media are powerful growth accelerators if handled correctly and we the media have the power to bring positive change
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) has appointed Ms Faith Mazani as its new Commissioner-General with effect from 1 February 2018
- "MDC T being the largest opposition must lead by example in picking a leader. As per MDC T Constitution elect leaders at Congress and not handpick them?'-Temba Mliswa
- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
The Weeknd has severed ties with H&M, with the singer saying he was “deeply offended” by an advert for a children’s Swedish low-cost fashion brand on a hoodie.
Monkey has globally been recognised as deeply racially offensive towards Blacks because of the insensitivity by people of associating blacks with Monkeys
It is reported that the Canadian singer, who has a clothing line with the retailer, was “shocked and embarrassed” after the company posted a racially insensitive advert off a black child in a sweatshirt with the words “coolest monkey in the jungle” on it.
The Stockholme based Swedish low-cost fashion brand has reportedly apologised over it and removed the offensive image and the hoodie will no longer be sold in the USA.
The hoodie is still sold online. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya