- (MP) BYO JASMINE KOKS TOFFA REMINDS ZIMBABWEANS THAT VOTER REGISTRATION is still open and calls for the public to register,..see the list of places you can register at:
- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
The Weeknd has severed ties with H&M, with the singer saying he was “deeply offended” by an advert for a children’s Swedish low-cost fashion brand on a hoodie.
Monkey has globally been recognised as deeply racially offensive towards Blacks because of the insensitivity by people of associating blacks with Monkeys
It is reported that the Canadian singer, who has a clothing line with the retailer, was “shocked and embarrassed” after the company posted a racially insensitive advert off a black child in a sweatshirt with the words “coolest monkey in the jungle” on it.
The Stockholme based Swedish low-cost fashion brand has reportedly apologised over it and removed the offensive image and the hoodie will no longer be sold in the USA.
The hoodie is still sold online. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya