- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
The Weeknd has severed ties with H&M, with the singer saying he was “deeply offended” by an advert for a children’s Swedish low-cost fashion brand on a hoodie.
Monkey has globally been recognised as deeply racially offensive towards Blacks because of the insensitivity by people of associating blacks with Monkeys
It is reported that the Canadian singer, who has a clothing line with the retailer, was “shocked and embarrassed” after the company posted a racially insensitive advert off a black child in a sweatshirt with the words “coolest monkey in the jungle” on it.
The Stockholme based Swedish low-cost fashion brand has reportedly apologised over it and removed the offensive image and the hoodie will no longer be sold in the USA.
The hoodie is still sold online. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya