- Nine people died in an accident between a Greenfuel sugar cane truck and a kombi in Manzvire, 10km from Checheche, Manicaland today, with 17 passengers instead of the authorised 15 passengers.
- ACCIDENT: AN INTERCAPE BUS from Johannesburg South Africa to Malawi overturned this morning in Nyanda, about 15 kilometres from Masvingo.
- GEORGE HW BUSH, Ex US PRESIDENT (94), father of George W Bush, has died aged 94.
- LABOUR MP LlOYD RUSSELL-MOYLE HAS TOLD told the House of Commons he is HIV positive during a debate about World AIDs Day.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,
The Weeknd has severed ties with H&M, with the singer saying he was “deeply offended” by an advert for a children’s Swedish low-cost fashion brand on a hoodie.
Monkey has globally been recognised as deeply racially offensive towards Blacks because of the insensitivity by people of associating blacks with Monkeys
It is reported that the Canadian singer, who has a clothing line with the retailer, was “shocked and embarrassed” after the company posted a racially insensitive advert off a black child in a sweatshirt with the words “coolest monkey in the jungle” on it.
The Stockholme based Swedish low-cost fashion brand has reportedly apologised over it and removed the offensive image and the hoodie will no longer be sold in the USA.
The hoodie is still sold online. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya