- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
The soldiers are said to have been sex by a commercial sex worker, according to Bulawayo24 before they retaliated by ordering every patron to lie down in the bar and roll along the floor several times or be severely assaulted by the soldiers.
The Dendere manager Shingirai Run’anga reportedly confirmed the horrors unleashed by the three soldiers after being denied free sex. adding that this is unbecoming of soldiers who are trained people, use guns and should respect the ordinary citizens.
The ZNA spokesperson, Alphios Makotore refused to comment about this incident. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya Source – Byo24News