- MINISTER Prisca Mupfumira, out on $5 000 bail for alleged criminal abuse of office, was ejected from yesterday’s Zanu pf Politburo.
- 'WHITE ELEPHANT PROJECT LIKE Chivhayo Electricity project in Gwanda, Mugabe's nephew dumps multimillion dolar Harare water project'
- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
THE VENDORS in Bulawayo have said Zanu PF’s failure to run the nation has led millions of people into vending.
National Vendors Union of Zimbabwe (Navuz) Bulawayo Chairman Obert Manduna said it is not by choice that they were in vending but was due to unemployment.He said it is unfortunate vending has now been criminalized.
“We are between a hard surface and a rock in a country with the highest rate of unemployment. Had the 2, 2 million jobs promised by the government in 2013 come to reality, we could surely be off the streets. But instead we have realised a creation of 2, 2 million vendors,” he said. source-byo24