- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
THE VENDORS in Bulawayo have said Zanu PF’s failure to run the nation has led millions of people into vending.
National Vendors Union of Zimbabwe (Navuz) Bulawayo Chairman Obert Manduna said it is not by choice that they were in vending but was due to unemployment.He said it is unfortunate vending has now been criminalized.
“We are between a hard surface and a rock in a country with the highest rate of unemployment. Had the 2, 2 million jobs promised by the government in 2013 come to reality, we could surely be off the streets. But instead we have realised a creation of 2, 2 million vendors,” he said. source-byo24