- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
He said when corrupt people are in positions of authority, people should not blame those who would have appointed them in the first place as leaders may not be aware of their backgrounds.
“You must not blame the appointing authority when people become corrupt after assuming certain positions as it’s not the authority that’s corrupt but those appointed. I can’t work in retrospect on this issue but would definitely fire anyone who is corrupt on my watch.”
Zhuwao challenged youths in Masvingo to use their human resources to empower themselves economically and stop crying as complaining without action will not help.
Responding to Charles Mnganasa, a university graduate who suggested that the economy was being centralised in Harare, Zhuwao said Masvingo remains a cradle for education, hence the need to transform that rich resource into economic empowerment. “There’s no proof that the economic power is centralised in Harare when Masvingo is already endowed with educated people and the highest number of water bodies. We have the sugar industry from Chiredzi where sugar for the whole country is produced,” he said. Walter Mswazie Masvingo Chronicle.
photo-President Mugabe with his nephew Minister of Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Patrick Zhuwao