- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
Itai Dzamara’s Brother ‘Patson’ And Four Other Africa Unity Square Protesters, have been granted US$500 Bail for protesting against Mugabe Government misrule
The four others are Tatenda Mombeyarara, Makomborero Haruziviishe, Pride Mkono, and Kado.
They faced two courts of robbery and obstructing or defeating the course of justice.
The court heard that their arrest was prompted by women who visited Africa Unity Square where the activists were camping as a build-up to a nation-wide discontent to the political and socio-economic maladministration bedeviling Zimbabwe.
The court also heard that the activists robbed the women and confiscated their property, worth US$60.
Meanwhile the other 15 activists who were arrested on the same charge are still languishing in police cells at Harare Central Police Station. source-bulawayo24