- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
Itai Dzamara’s Brother ‘Patson’ And Four Other Africa Unity Square Protesters, have been granted US$500 Bail for protesting against Mugabe Government misrule
The four others are Tatenda Mombeyarara, Makomborero Haruziviishe, Pride Mkono, and Kado.
They faced two courts of robbery and obstructing or defeating the course of justice.
The court heard that their arrest was prompted by women who visited Africa Unity Square where the activists were camping as a build-up to a nation-wide discontent to the political and socio-economic maladministration bedeviling Zimbabwe.
The court also heard that the activists robbed the women and confiscated their property, worth US$60.
Meanwhile the other 15 activists who were arrested on the same charge are still languishing in police cells at Harare Central Police Station. source-bulawayo24