- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Charamba said it was sad that some misguided elements were vainly using the alleged disappearance of Dzamara in a bid to regain political foothold.
Dzamara “disappeared” on March 9 and opposition parties have tried to capitalise on the development, blaming President Robert Mugabe and Zanu-PF for the alleged abduction.
According to the Herald, Western countries are using the alleged disappearance of journalist-cum-activist Itai Dzamara to prop up the fortunes of opposition political parties ahead of the 2018 harmonised elections, it has emerged.
Britain is leading a clique of European Union countries to maintain a hostile stance against Zimbabwe despite the lapsing of illegal sanctions against the country as provided for in Article 96 of the Cotonou Agreement governing relations between Western and African, Caribbean and Pacific nations.
Information at hand also indicates that the West has planned to pour resources into the civil society sector and arms of Government such as the Judiciary in a bid to weaken the control of the ruling Zanu-PF.
Documents show that the country’s detractors are regrouping and are strategizing to influence the processes leading to the next harmonised elections. Source: the herald