- HISTORY 16 NOVEMBER 1855, the Scottish Missionary and explorer Dr David Livingstone became the first white man to see , Mosi-oa-Tunya 'The Smoke Which Thunders
- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
THE CHARTERED JET plane which will bring Mugabe’s body back, left Harare for Singapore carrying Vice president Kembo Mohadi, Zimbabwe government officials and Robert and Grace Mugabe’s relatives just after 9AM (0700 GMT) on Monday.
The plane will bring Mugabe’s body home but Mugabe’s family is against Mnangagwa and his government’s plans to bury Mugabe at the National Heroes Acre in Harare and instead want him to be buried in his Zvimba home village.
Mugabe’s body is expected to arrive in Zimbabwe on Wednesday at 3PM (1300 GMT), according to Mugabe’s nephew Leo Mugabe.
Leo Mugabe says that “Mugabe (95) was a chief and he will be buried in accordance with tradition. The chiefs have not told us where he will be buried, so it is not clear yet. I also don’t know,” he said.
Some parts of Zimbabwe, still hold burials of chiefs in secret only informing people about the resting place afterwards.
Zimbabwean politics for almost four decades from independence in 1980 until he was removed by his own army in a November 2017 coup.
According to the Ministry of Information, Mugabe’s body will, on Thursday and Friday be paraded at Harare’s Rufaro Stadium, the venue of his 1980 election victory speech, to allow the public to pay their last respect then on Saturday, a funeral service will be held at the Harare National Sports Stadium before burial a day later on Sunday 15 September 2019.
The Zimbabwean government is still silent on where the burial would be, as burying Mugabe in Kutama village in Zvimba, 85 km (50 miles) from Harare, would be a kick in the teeth for his successor, President Emmerson Mnangagwa, and the ruining Zanu-PF party which Mugabe helped to found. Sibusiso NgwenyaINFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 237,420 members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,504 likes23,512 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision
Followed by 12,512https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10216973817674517/?t=17