- HISTORY 16 NOVEMBER 1855, the Scottish Missionary and explorer Dr David Livingstone became the first white man to see , Mosi-oa-Tunya 'The Smoke Which Thunders
- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
Political analyst Methuseli Moyo said the job loses started with former Vice president Joice Mujuru, Didymas Mutasa and Rugare Gumbo and people laugh, now the toll has extended top the general workers it sounds so painful.
“The massive job losses started with Joice Teurai Ropa Mujuru, Mavhaire, Mutasa, Bhasikiti and others and we laughed,” he said.
“The job losses then took a legal route and started affecting us. We are wailing like little babies, appealing to the same people who are firing us to stop it, instead of us stopping them.”
He said Zimbabweans are a sorry lot.
“The majority of us love and vote for the same people who have victimised us for three-and-a-half decades. If the government is against job losses, why is it letting state enterprises and parastatals fire workers willy-nilly?” he said.
“The cake is now small and the powerful are throwing out the weak masses from the sinking Titanic. Finally, the Titanic will sink anywhere. Soon and very soon.” – Source-bulawayo24.