- CIVIL SERVANTS REJECT 76% salary hike to (RTGS1 000 /US10 per month as meaningless against the inflation in Zimbabwe
- CHAMISA , Crown Council leader Ncube, Social Democracy Forum and Ibhetshu lika Zulu SG Fuzwayo visit Ndiweni at Khami prison
- MATEBELELAND, MUST stay loyal to founding father Joshua Nkomo, and vote Zanu-PF, says SK Moyo
- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
Political analyst Methuseli Moyo said the job loses started with former Vice president Joice Mujuru, Didymas Mutasa and Rugare Gumbo and people laugh, now the toll has extended top the general workers it sounds so painful.
“The massive job losses started with Joice Teurai Ropa Mujuru, Mavhaire, Mutasa, Bhasikiti and others and we laughed,” he said.
“The job losses then took a legal route and started affecting us. We are wailing like little babies, appealing to the same people who are firing us to stop it, instead of us stopping them.”
He said Zimbabweans are a sorry lot.
“The majority of us love and vote for the same people who have victimised us for three-and-a-half decades. If the government is against job losses, why is it letting state enterprises and parastatals fire workers willy-nilly?” he said.
“The cake is now small and the powerful are throwing out the weak masses from the sinking Titanic. Finally, the Titanic will sink anywhere. Soon and very soon.” – Source-bulawayo24.