- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
Political analyst Methuseli Moyo said the job loses started with former Vice president Joice Mujuru, Didymas Mutasa and Rugare Gumbo and people laugh, now the toll has extended top the general workers it sounds so painful.
“The massive job losses started with Joice Teurai Ropa Mujuru, Mavhaire, Mutasa, Bhasikiti and others and we laughed,” he said.
“The job losses then took a legal route and started affecting us. We are wailing like little babies, appealing to the same people who are firing us to stop it, instead of us stopping them.”
He said Zimbabweans are a sorry lot.
“The majority of us love and vote for the same people who have victimised us for three-and-a-half decades. If the government is against job losses, why is it letting state enterprises and parastatals fire workers willy-nilly?” he said.
“The cake is now small and the powerful are throwing out the weak masses from the sinking Titanic. Finally, the Titanic will sink anywhere. Soon and very soon.” – Source-bulawayo24.