- UN’s SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON RACISM described the 'structural socio-economic exclusion' of racial and ethnic minorities in the UK as 'striking', -
- Air zim to reroute, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls flightsto Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and create Regional hub (centralised/ harare monopoly)
- KHUPHE DEFRAUDS Agriculture College of US$560
- 15 JUNE 1919, one hundred years ago, Captain John Alcock and pilot Aurthur Whitten Brown flew across the Atlantic, the frst Nonstop Transatlantic Flight
- "I know of a certain lady called Stop It who owns 16 farms."-President Mnangagwa refering to Grace Mugabe on radio
Political analyst Methuseli Moyo said the job loses started with former Vice president Joice Mujuru, Didymas Mutasa and Rugare Gumbo and people laugh, now the toll has extended top the general workers it sounds so painful.
“The massive job losses started with Joice Teurai Ropa Mujuru, Mavhaire, Mutasa, Bhasikiti and others and we laughed,” he said.
“The job losses then took a legal route and started affecting us. We are wailing like little babies, appealing to the same people who are firing us to stop it, instead of us stopping them.”
He said Zimbabweans are a sorry lot.
“The majority of us love and vote for the same people who have victimised us for three-and-a-half decades. If the government is against job losses, why is it letting state enterprises and parastatals fire workers willy-nilly?” he said.
“The cake is now small and the powerful are throwing out the weak masses from the sinking Titanic. Finally, the Titanic will sink anywhere. Soon and very soon.” – Source-bulawayo24.