- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
- 'WHITES CAUSED CYCLONE IDAI ' -Black First Land First (BLF) SA Politician
Political analyst Methuseli Moyo said the job loses started with former Vice president Joice Mujuru, Didymas Mutasa and Rugare Gumbo and people laugh, now the toll has extended top the general workers it sounds so painful.
“The massive job losses started with Joice Teurai Ropa Mujuru, Mavhaire, Mutasa, Bhasikiti and others and we laughed,” he said.
“The job losses then took a legal route and started affecting us. We are wailing like little babies, appealing to the same people who are firing us to stop it, instead of us stopping them.”
He said Zimbabweans are a sorry lot.
“The majority of us love and vote for the same people who have victimised us for three-and-a-half decades. If the government is against job losses, why is it letting state enterprises and parastatals fire workers willy-nilly?” he said.
“The cake is now small and the powerful are throwing out the weak masses from the sinking Titanic. Finally, the Titanic will sink anywhere. Soon and very soon.” – Source-bulawayo24.