- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
Chombo’s photo kneeling for Grace has gone viral on the Facebook platform amid his mocking by the users.
“I will never kneel to anything of flesh except to God the Almighty who is the Creator of the earth and heaven and everything in it,” said Sikhala.
“Not that which is being done by Chombo. You are disgracing men what is that?'”
Wonder Guchu said what he have realised in Zimbabwe politics is this blind adherence to leaders who are showing all signs of growing old to be like Robert mugabe or worse.
“The opposition political landscape today is replete with followers who worship leaders rather than being in love with the good such people are expected to do,” said Guchu. “It’s about the people and not issues.
He said most of the leaders forget the people after taking positions in offices.
“You swear to stand by such people which is fine but the least you can do is be open about those people’s shortcomings and stop glorifying them,” he said. “It’s true none of us is perfect and leaders should be seen in this light and this worshiping should stop.” by Stephen Jakes. Source: Byo24News