- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
‘Joint Operations Command (JOC) says that the state is incapable of quelling a nationwide uprising without deploying live ammunition’.
Junior officers in the Zimbabwe Defense Forces and the Zimbabwe Republic Police are plotting a mutiny during the looming massive protests to over throw the government of President Emmerson Mnangagwa.
Different sources in the Presidential guard and the Police Commissioner General’s office who spoke to this publication corroborated the reports emanating from the junior security officers that a mutiny is being plotted.
According to the evidence provided to this reporter the junior officers who are earning less than US$150 a month have been engaging in various criminal activities involving collaborating with criminals and making people running illegal businesses to pay protection fee to them.
According to the evidence gathered the junior officers are plotting to participate in the highly anticipated protests through refusing to deployed to disperse crowds arguing that they do not have motivation to do so.
Knowing that the action will be viewed as an act of insubordination warranting to be charged, the officers are expectation g that their delay will escalate the chaos forcing the senior authorities to cat on their demands.
The other angle which we particularly gathered from the CG Police’s pool is that the junior officers are also potting to participate in the protest by escalating the January project where they infiltrated into the protestors and assisted them in fighting security forces and supplied bombs to breakdown shops.
The plot is to do the action at a higher scale so that there is no enough reasonable force to disperse the crowds forcing the deployment of live ammunition which will put Zimbabwean on international limelight.
On Monday a member of the Joint Operations Command based in Harare told this publication that the state is incapable of quelling a nationwide uprising if it it happens without deploying live ammunition. Source – Byo24 INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 203,950Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,215 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,706 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes22,795 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,329 people.