- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
Higher Education minister Jonathan Moyo on Monday evening hinted that Finance minister Patrick Chinamasa could be part of Zanu PF Lacoste faction.
Moyo’s suggestion stems from a recent Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Public Accounts report that revealed that Chinamasa owe government $19 000 in loan arrears.
Moyo said if Chinamasa was aligned to G40 camp which he himself belongs, the Zimbabwe Anti Corruption Commission would have already acted.
He posted on his twitter account: “@NewsDayZimbabwe “Chinamasa owes Govt $19K loan areas”. What? If this was a case of so-called G40 they’d call Zacc!… “.
This was in reference to his own troubles involving alleged abuse of thousands of Zimdef funds.
The parliamentary report said the $19 000 was advanced to Chinamasa as a loan during his tenure as Justice minister.
Moyo’s assertions drew comments from twitter users.
Trust Matselele asked “@ProfJNMoyo is Chinamasa Lacoste?”
@tlsibanda said “@ProfJNMoyo Tajamuka must go and protest outside his office or institute a court application !!!!”.
The Tajamuka movement stormed Zimdef offices in Harare recently with an aim of arresting Moyo. By Mary Charamba. Source – Byo24News