- 113 PEOPLE including the bride and groom have died in a fire in North Iraq at a wedding celebration.
- A Gweru woman moves around waving a placard looking for a husband.
- Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet Dr Misheck Sibanda retires and is replaced by Mnangagwa's nephew Dr Martin Rushwaya as the new Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet.
- CHAMISA HAS SHOWN his true colours as an unashamed dictator, tribalist and the driver of the satanic and evil 1979 Shona Grand Plan by imposing Shona councillors and members of parliament in Matabeleland in general and Bulawayo in particular.
- Mauritius, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda and Mozambique have Elon Musk's Starlink satellite internet and Zimbabwe is set to get it first before South Africa. due to delays in licensing Starlink in South Africa.
Higher Education minister Jonathan Moyo is being persecuted for supporting President Robert Mugabe, acting president Phelekezela Mphoko has further claimed.
On Sunday, Mphoko said a clique behind Moyo’s planned arrest wanted to destabilise government.
“His only crime is that he supports the President and those who want to have him arrested are people who do not support the President because the one million man march is a Zanu-PF initiative and the 21st February Movement is a legacy of the President. So why do you arrest such a person?” he said. Mphoko said they are now launched a witch-hunt to fish out the culprits.Moyo is accused of benefitting from close to $270 000 which was corruptly syphoned out of Zimdef by ministry and fund official.
Part of the money was used to procure bicycles for chiefs in Tsholotsho.
At the weekend Moyo admitted to embezzling the funds but said he channelled them towards a national event. source-byo24