- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
JONATHAN MOYO the Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education will miss today’s National University of Science and Technology (NUST) graduation ceremony as he will be appearing in court in Harare to answer to charges of corruption in the Zimdef funds. The Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (Zimdef) fund is administered by the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education and Jonathan Moyo stands accused with his deputy Gandawa over misappropriating Zimdef funds. They will both appear in court today having been arrested by Zimbabwe Anti corruption commission (Zacc) a few days ago and released into the care of their lawyers oending today’s court appearance. More news to follow…By Sibusiso Ngwenya