- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
JONATHAN MOYO the Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education will miss today’s National University of Science and Technology (NUST) graduation ceremony as he will be appearing in court in Harare to answer to charges of corruption in the Zimdef funds. The Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (Zimdef) fund is administered by the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education and Jonathan Moyo stands accused with his deputy Gandawa over misappropriating Zimdef funds. They will both appear in court today having been arrested by Zimbabwe Anti corruption commission (Zacc) a few days ago and released into the care of their lawyers oending today’s court appearance. More news to follow…By Sibusiso Ngwenya