- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
FIRED ZIMBABWE VICE PRESIDENT ‘JOYCE MUJURU’ now NATIONAL People’s Party leader says that the people should not boycott the 2018 ballot as that would benefit Zanu pf.
Joice Mujuru has claimed it was a huge mistake for her to strongly campaign in support of the ruling Zanu PF party for the notorius ‘NIKUV’ election of 31st July 2013. According to Mujuru, the resultant landslide victory by Mugabe’s Zanu pf is the root of the current economic crisis faced by the nation.
Joyce Mujuru, the NATIONAL People’s Party (NPP) president said this yesterday in Bulawayo at a Women’s Electoral Convergence (WEC18)
Mujuru’s recent announcement follows Tsvangirai’s ealier comments on Workers day on the 1st May 2017 the MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai said he would not accept a result of defeat in the 2018 harmonised elections apart from opposition victory as the minority Zanu Pf cannot win against the majority oppressed Zimbabweans. Discuss! By Sibusiso Ngwenya