- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
FIRED ZIMBABWE VICE PRESIDENT ‘JOYCE MUJURU’ now NATIONAL People’s Party leader says that the people should not boycott the 2018 ballot as that would benefit Zanu pf.
Joice Mujuru has claimed it was a huge mistake for her to strongly campaign in support of the ruling Zanu PF party for the notorius ‘NIKUV’ election of 31st July 2013. According to Mujuru, the resultant landslide victory by Mugabe’s Zanu pf is the root of the current economic crisis faced by the nation.
Joyce Mujuru, the NATIONAL People’s Party (NPP) president said this yesterday in Bulawayo at a Women’s Electoral Convergence (WEC18)
Mujuru’s recent announcement follows Tsvangirai’s ealier comments on Workers day on the 1st May 2017 the MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai said he would not accept a result of defeat in the 2018 harmonised elections apart from opposition victory as the minority Zanu Pf cannot win against the majority oppressed Zimbabweans. Discuss! By Sibusiso Ngwenya