- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
JUDGE ATTACKED:Justice Mawadze, the Masvingo Judge whose 21-year-old son faces murder charges had a windscreen smashed
Justice Garainesu Mawadze, the Resident Judge at the High Court in Masvingo had a windscreen to his official Discovery 4 smashed with an unknown object as he travelled with his sister from his farm in Mvuma to Masvingo on Sunday night.
National Police Spokesperson, Assistant Commissioner Paul Nyathi said he would look into the matter and give The Mirror a comment tomorrow.
The Mirror however, gathered that the matter was reported at Masvingo Rural Police Station under RRB Number 4210849.
Justice Mawadze has had a spate of tragedies recently including the arrest of his 21-year-old son last week on murder charges. Mawadze who is the most senior Judge at the High Court in Masvingo where he was one of the first two judges to open the court in 2016 has presided over numerous high profile political cases including treason against MDC Alliance vice chairman, Job Sikhala in which the latter was acquitted.
Sources told The Mirror that Mawadze who stays in Masvingo left for Mvuma together with his sister at around 3pm on Sunday. The two returned to Masvingo in the evening and his car was attacked at Mushagashe Business Centre a few minutes after passing the Mushagashe Tollgate.
The object narrowly missed Justice Mawadze who was driving and smashed the windscreen just behind him. He allegedly did not stop but drove on. – masvingomirror
Join Zimbabwe Global News group and encourage others to join 309,874 member now a third of a million, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. With such unprecedented group growth, with non alignment to any political grouping whether opposition or ruling, its fair to say that we are building a well informed electorate, better placed to make more informed choices such as in voting, about issues that directly affect their lives. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:1) Zimbabwe Global News 309,874 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website25,244 people like this and 25,312 people follow thisManages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,930https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngw…/…/10216973817674517/