- RTD GEN VICE PRESIDENT CHIWENGA'S EX WIFE, MARRY MUBAIWA WAS YESTERDAY BROUGHT TO COURT IN AN AMBULANCE, carried into the building on a stretcher and then pushed into the courtroom on a wheelchair while on an intravenous injection, after a warrant of arrest was issued against her for failing to attend a court remand hearing on charges of attempted murder and externalising foreign currency.
- Johannesburg. — PRICES OF FOOD AND OTHER COMMODITIES are likely to increase as a backlash from the ongoing attacks on trucks in South Africa forces distributors to seek alternative logistics.
- SOME WESTERN COUNTRIES ARE POURING SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNTS of money through non-governmental organisations (NGOs) to unite feuding MDC factions.
- ABUKA. — 110 RICE FARMERS KILLED BY BOKO HARAM ISLAMIST INSURGENTS in Nigeria’s northeast , a United Nations official said.
- FORMER Finance Minister, Tendai Biti has described as a ‘bank heist', businessman Kuda Tagwirei's reported acquisition of ZB Bank and becoming a major shareholder against the provisions of the Banking Act.
JUNTA NONSENSE VP MOHADI WHO served as Deputy Minister of Local Government, then Minister of Home Affairs from August 2002 , Minister of Defence, Security and War Veterans in 2017, formerly Minister of State for National Security in the President’s Office from 2015 to 2017 and recently said, Zimbabwe will, for a long time, remain under military rule because civilians had no capacity to enforce stability, has encouraged brainwashed gullible Zimbabweans in the diaspora to support the local economy and make the country an investment destination of choice, grow and transform the lives of ordinary citizens and help attain upper-middle-income economy status by 2030….RUBBISH! Sibusiso Ngwenya