- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
MATEBELELAND DRAMA: Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months on Friday, MDC National Chairperson Tabitha and seven others were arrested and appeared in court today, while former Vice President, Mphoko who was supposed to appear in Bulawayo High Court today, fled Zacc at high speed instead. Mphoko had given a statement earlier on, in his defence that whatever he allegedly did, he did under the umbrella of the presidential office with the full knowledge and approval of the three presidential figures in place at that time who were President Mugabe, VP Emmerson Mnangagwa, and himself VP Mphoko. It is also reported that Bulawayodeputy Mayor Councillor Tinashe Kambarami was abducted on Saturday night outside his residence and his dreadlocks were shaved off using glass and he is receiving medical attention.all drama coming at a time when there was a highly anticipated mass demonstration called by the MDC yet banned by the police through a prohibition order. The police and military registered theie presence today in Bulawayo through mass patrol across the city.
Reports say, Kambarami along with other councillors from Mashonaland suspended Bulawayo town clerk Christopher Dube without pay. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 220,456 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,320 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,146 likes23,150 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,433.