- YOGA-'RELIGION, SCIENCE, PHILOSOPHY, SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL PRACTICE, to be incorporated in Zimbabwe Christian schools curriculum?
- UN’s SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON RACISM described the 'structural socio-economic exclusion' of racial and ethnic minorities in the UK as 'striking', -
- Air zim to reroute, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls flightsto Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and create Regional hub (centralised/ harare monopoly)
- KHUPHE DEFRAUDS Agriculture College of US$560
- 15 JUNE 1919, one hundred years ago, Captain John Alcock and pilot Aurthur Whitten Brown flew across the Atlantic, the frst Nonstop Transatlantic Flight
KANGAI THE SON OF EX-FINANCE MINISTER Patrick Chinamasa was named yesterday in court as someone who also benefited from the US$5 million advanced to controversial businessman, Wicknell Chivayo by the Zimbabwe Power Company , purpotedly for the construction of the Gwanda Solar Project.
The allegations are that Chinayo , of the US$5 million from the ZPC, Chivayo deposited US$684 150 into five of his own Visa account cards, Intratrek Zimbabwe,Tinashe Chavi and Kangai Chinamasa’s bank accounts, several individuals and companies with nothing to do with the Gwanda solar project.
According to the court record in place, part of the money was used to fund the purchase of vehicles, and air tickets for Zimbabwean women, school fees and civil suits.
Incase you have forgotten, in 2016 then Finance Minister Chinamasa’s son, Kangai was caught at Beitbridge border post trying to smuggle US$7 million in cash out of the country while Zimbabweans had no money as banks had no cash, just bond notes. It is no surprise that to date he is afree man and his father who obviously was part of the scam and cash externalisation, are all free. Removing Mugabe and replacing him with Mnangagwa will never change anything.
Only the people’s defiance to oppressive authority by removing the whole Zanu pf system from Mnangagwa to the lowest person will begin to bring change. Wake up Zimbabwe! On friday 9/11/18 there is no excuse for not joining the street protests, best to suffer once and for all than live through what we had for 37 years, now for another 5 years and longer as Zanu pf will not budge until we, the people remove them. Zanu pf must go! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.