- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
Zambia and Zimbabwe use the dam for electricity generation.
The water reportedly lowered by 9 centimetres in the last week. The hydro-power station is designed to operate between the levels of 475.5m and 488.5m in order to generate power.
In February this year, Zambia and Zimbabwe reduced power generation to around half capacity at their power stations at the dam as water levels in the reservoir fell. They restricted themselves to 500 megawatts (MW) each from total capacities of around 1,000 MW.
“The Zambezi River Authority gave us an annual allocation of 19 billion cubic metres of water and this means we can only generate up to 500 megawatts each,” The Zambian power utility told the media in February.
Zimbabwe has been facing massive power cuts in the recent past. The Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority announced recently that the country has entered stage 3 of load shedding.
In some areas, electricity can go for up to 16 hours.
Zimbabwe owes South Africa’s Eskom huge sums of money for electricity that is imported from that country.
Contrary to reports that Zimbabwe had paid some money to Eskom, the South African firm said it has not received any money from ZESA. Minister of Energy has blamed the Ministry of Finance and Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe for supplying him with false information. Zambia
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people. — in Sheffield.