- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
- ' (UZ) VICE CHANCELLOR Professor Levi Nyagura, was arrested on Friday for allegedly fraudulently awarding Grace Ntombizodwa Mugabe a fake Doctor of Philosophy degree achieved in only three months of study'
- FORMER finance minister Mugabes cousin Ignatius Chombo the first minister to be arrested after the ouster of former President Robert Mugabe has been arrested again, this time for allegedly demanding a bribe from a fish farmer.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-please join newzimbabwevision media platforms for regular updates, inclusive debate that has respect for all. All budding writers are welcome to send, original News articles,
KAROI municipal police threw spikes at oncoming taxi which then knocked down four pedestrians and killed one on the spot. Police fire to disperse crowd baying for municipal cops blood
There was mayhem in Karoi after municipal police reportedly threw a spike a on a taxi that ended up knocking down four pedestrians killing one on the spot.
Karoi police allegedly attended the scene and fired gun shots to disperse angry crowd that was stoning a car the municipal police boarded as they tried to flee the scene.
“The municipal police threw a spike on an oncoming taxi that tried to avoid it resulting in the taxi hitting pedestrians.
“One vendor died in the process and that angered onlookers who became very violent and the municipal police tried to flee in a car they stopped.
“Unfortunately they did not go anywhere far as the car was stoned by the mob baying for the council’s guys’ blood,” said the source.
Mashonaland West police spokesperson Clemence Mabweazara could not be reached for comment as his mobile phone was unreachable – Bulawayo24