- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
- ZANU PF HAS CONFISCATED a Ford Everest car from Mutinhiri was allocated a Ford Everest car from former Mashonaland East Provincial Affairs minister Ambrose Mutinhiri who quit Zanu pf and launched the opposition National Patriotic Front (NPF), a party by deposed former president Mugabe
KAROI municipal police threw spikes at oncoming taxi which then knocked down four pedestrians and killed one on the spot. Police fire to disperse crowd baying for municipal cops blood
There was mayhem in Karoi after municipal police reportedly threw a spike a on a taxi that ended up knocking down four pedestrians killing one on the spot.
Karoi police allegedly attended the scene and fired gun shots to disperse angry crowd that was stoning a car the municipal police boarded as they tried to flee the scene.
“The municipal police threw a spike on an oncoming taxi that tried to avoid it resulting in the taxi hitting pedestrians.
“One vendor died in the process and that angered onlookers who became very violent and the municipal police tried to flee in a car they stopped.
“Unfortunately they did not go anywhere far as the car was stoned by the mob baying for the council’s guys’ blood,” said the source.
Mashonaland West police spokesperson Clemence Mabweazara could not be reached for comment as his mobile phone was unreachable – Bulawayo24