- MDC-T leader Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was mooting a grand coalition with National People's Party leader, Joice Mujuru, Zapu president, Dumiso Dabengwa and other smaller parties in order to dismantle President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF's hegemony
- MDC-T NELSON CHAMISA FAIL TO CONDUCTPRIMARY ELECTIONS IN HWANGEfor the second time in few weeks as internal violence continues to dog the opposition party.
- WORLD CANCER RESERCH FUND (WCRF) suggest that ‘no amount’ of processed meat or alcohol is entirely safe and best advice is cut out bacon and alcohol to reduce cancer risk
- "Ukaona Mnangagwa, waona President, kwete Chamisa"-President Emmerson Mnangagwa's sell-out rally at Murambinda B Primary School,
- PHOTOS: BULAWAYO MDC ALLIANCE RALLY in Pelandaba stadium
Over 300 voter registration officers on the Zimbabwe Electoral Comission (Zec)-led biometric voter registration (BVR) exercise were left to unhygienic practices by Karoi Municipality in the most shocking of poor service delivery by a local council in Zimbabwe.
The high number of officers numbering approximately 300 registration officers set up camp at Chikangwe Hall but because no toilets had been put in place by Karoi council, they had to relieve themselves in surrounding bushes over the weekend, because the Karoi Municipality council public toilets were out of service.
The Karoi Town council clerk, Wellington Mutikani claimed lack of knowledge over this, but information gathered indicates that blair toilets at the local community hall stopped operating almost a year ago.source- More news to follow. Source- Nhau mangirazi
photo-deekaymedia–Chikangwe terminus .