- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
Over 300 voter registration officers on the Zimbabwe Electoral Comission (Zec)-led biometric voter registration (BVR) exercise were left to unhygienic practices by Karoi Municipality in the most shocking of poor service delivery by a local council in Zimbabwe.
The high number of officers numbering approximately 300 registration officers set up camp at Chikangwe Hall but because no toilets had been put in place by Karoi council, they had to relieve themselves in surrounding bushes over the weekend, because the Karoi Municipality council public toilets were out of service.
The Karoi Town council clerk, Wellington Mutikani claimed lack of knowledge over this, but information gathered indicates that blair toilets at the local community hall stopped operating almost a year ago.source- More news to follow. Source- Nhau mangirazi
photo-deekaymedia–Chikangwe terminus .