- ZIMBABWE WOMEN-WAKE UP!-photos here depict reality in Zimbabwe's society.
- PROMINENT Bulawayo cultural activist, Peter Zwide Kalanga Khumalo, was unveiled as King Nyamande Lobengula II
- Morgan Tsvangirai’s mother caused a scene at Robert Mugabe Square in Harare yesterday when she refused to disembark from the hearse carrying her son’s body at a send-off ceremony for MDC-T party supporters.
- MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai’s widow, Ms Elizabeth Macheka, did not accompany her husband’s body to Buhera for burial as pressure mounted on her from the Tsvangirai family that she should not attend the funeral.
- 'FOWL PLAY-Why did the chicken cross the road?'-UK fast food giant KFC has been forced to close 600 of its 900 branches
Over 300 voter registration officers on the Zimbabwe Electoral Comission (Zec)-led biometric voter registration (BVR) exercise were left to unhygienic practices by Karoi Municipality in the most shocking of poor service delivery by a local council in Zimbabwe.
The high number of officers numbering approximately 300 registration officers set up camp at Chikangwe Hall but because no toilets had been put in place by Karoi council, they had to relieve themselves in surrounding bushes over the weekend, because the Karoi Municipality council public toilets were out of service.
The Karoi Town council clerk, Wellington Mutikani claimed lack of knowledge over this, but information gathered indicates that blair toilets at the local community hall stopped operating almost a year ago.source- More news to follow. Source- Nhau mangirazi
photo-deekaymedia–Chikangwe terminus .